Sale Alert for my readers-
- FACES Canada - Flat 25% off + FREE Nail Enamel at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE MyGlamm Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- NEW at Nykaa - Nykaa Cosmetics Compact in 8 Shades
- Maybelline - NEW Shades of City Mini Palette + Up to 50% off at Nykaa
Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C serum impressed me from day one and this happens very rarely. I remember how much I used to like the Recast Vitamin C Serum but they later changed their formulation I guess and it stopped working for me. Since then, no vitamin c serum impressed me. Not even the Prolixr one.
After so long, after trying the Lotus Vitamin C Serum I felt like this is the vitamin c serum I am loving and can recommend to my readers without any doubt.
If you have been looking for Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Serum Review, you are on the right page. Let us get into the details.
Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum
Price: Rs.745/- for 30gm
Revitalize and brighten your skin with Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Serum. Its powerful formula hydrates even out your skin tone and prevents premature aging of the skin. A must for every skincare routine, its regenerative ingredients truly preserve the skin’s authentic beauty. This serum’s formula fades pigmentation and smooths the skin. Vitamin C results in brighter, smoother, and healthier skin. The feather-light texture gets absorbed faster and delivers proven results from the inside out. Suitable for all skin types.
- Glow reviving serum that brightens dull and tired skin
- Enriched with vitamin C rich fruit extract and niacinamide
- Lightweight formula fades pigmentation and smooths the skin
- A fast-absorbing lightweight serum that delivers proven results
- Results in brighter, smoother, and healthier skin
- Certified safe and pH balanced formula
- A non-comedogenic serum that’s suitable for all skin types
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free product with recyclable packaging
- Free from parabens, silicone, mineral oil, and preservatives
Key Ingredient and Benefit:
- Vitamin C: A powerhouse ingredient, Vitamin C is well-known for its skin-brightening benefits. It fades spots, scars, and pigmentation. It is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals created in the skin due to oxidative stress. It aids in the skin’s natural cell regeneration. It also helps recover skin and reduces redness either caused by sensitivity, overexposure to the sun, or inflammatory skin disorders. It refreshes, energizes, and radiates the skin.
Full Ingredient List: Aqua, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (and) Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract (and) Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract (and) Citric Acid, Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol, Tocopheryl acetate, EDTA disodium, Allantoin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, CI 15985, Fragrance
How To Use
- Apply a pea-size amount on the face and neck.
- Gently massage to ensure even distribution.
- Follow with Vitamin C Skin Brightening Day Creme for better results.
Disclaimer: It is recommended for people with sensitive skin to perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Store in a cool and dry place. In the case of pregnancy, please consult with your physician before the product usage. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Well, most of the above information about the product is available at Nykaa but I felt right to share the same here to ease with the important information about the product 🙂
Review – Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Serum
My Skin Type: Combination to Oily in Summers, Dry in Winters, Sensitive, and Acne-Prone Skin.
Packaging: It comes in a super cute green glass bottle with a pump dispenser. The bottle is see-through which is great and the pump works absolutely perfectly. It is annoying when the pump doesn’t go well or dispenses the product in a super messy way.
Fragrance: Heaven in a bottle. The fragrance is next-level relaxing. It actually feels like you are in a botanical garden with some exotic flowers around. The best part, it is NOT AT ALL HEAVY.
I took two pumps onto my palm and gently dabbed the serum into my skin right after cleansing and toning. The moment I applied the serum onto my face, the fragrance took me into some another world. It calmed my senses and I was actually taking time to inhale the aroma.
Next, I gently pressed the serum into my skin and it immediately got absorbed by my skin leaving it all nourished. There was no heaviness or stickiness left behind. The texture is light on the skin and didn’t make my oily skin greasy. Going to work for both, dry and oily skin beautifully.
I was able to notice a beautiful glow. More of like water-like-moisture. It didn’t feel heavy at all and I was able to follow up with my Aveeno moisturizer on top of it without making my skin look greasy.
I used the Lotus Vitamin C serum daily, day and night and within a few uses, the results were there. There was visible brightness. It felt like my skin is active, recharged, and breathing.
With regular usage, it actually faded away minor acne marks and a bit of pigmentation around the nose. There was clarity overall which was easily noticeable. It didn’t do much on the intense acne marks or the hyperpigmentation I am having around the lips.
It also resulted in even skin type which I guess contributed to an overall clarity I am seeing after incorporating this Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Serum on my face.
The best part, it worked for my sensitive skin. I got not acne, no clogged pore, nothing. It went pretty well and delivered impressive results. I can easily recommend Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C serum to sensitive skin people like me out there.
If you are on a hunt for a good effective vitamin c serum, Lotus Vitamin C serum is your choice.
A Vitamin C serum is more than just glow and hydration. Evening out skin tone, repairing skin overnight, and working on everyday damage skin goes through is what we all expect from a Vitamin C serum and Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C serum delivered it.
Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C serum is a serum you can consider for your sensitive and acne-prone skin without any doubt. It is light on the skin and delivers impressive results. It faded away minor acne marks, reduced pigmentation around the nose, and evened out the skin delivering an overall clarity and brightness to my face.
- Effective Results
- Fades away acne marks and minor pigmentation
- Evens out skin
- Results in overall clarity and brightness
- Soothing Fragrance
- Suits my sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Great for both, dry and oily skin
- Bit Pricey
So this was it for today. I hope you have enjoyed reading the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Serum Review Helpful. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Have a Good Day!
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95