Sale Alert for my readers-
- Nykaa Cosmetics - Up to 50% off + FREE Gift at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- Minimalist - Up to 10% off at Nykaa
- Colorbar - Up to 35% off + FREE Sheet Mask at Nykaa
Recently, I got Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Range as a part of PR from Nykaa having Kaya Brightening Beads Face Wash, Kaya Brightening Night Cream, and Kaya Derma Natural 5 Flower Insta Brightening Facial Mask (Sheet Mask).
If you have been reading my blog, you must have read have my Review of Kaya Brightening Beads Face Wash which I quite liked.
If you have been looking for Kaya Brightening Night Cream Review, you are on the right page.
Let us move to the details…
Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Night Cream
Price: Rs.950/- for 50ml
- Works on your skin at night resulting in visibly soft, fresh, and luminous skin
- Feel the evenness in your skin tone
- This non-oily formula gets absorbed quickly and leaves a matte effect
- Formula researched and developed by dermatologists
- Whitening active Azeloyl glycine works to give you lighter and brighter skin
- Antioxidant Vitamin C fights free radicals and improves skin texture
- Imperata Cylindrica extracts help restore moisture balance
Review – Kaya Brightening Night Cream
My Skin Type: Combination in Summers, Dry in Winters, Sensitive, and Acne-Prone Skin
Packaging: It comes in an attractive glass body packaging with a pump nozzle secured with a transparent cap. The body has all the details on it including price and expiry date but it doesn’t show the full ingredient list. Not even on the website so I can’t really say if it does contains parabens or other harmful ingredients.
Fragrance: Oh! Such a pretty fragrance this has. It isn’t too sweet, flowery, or fruity but it is mild, calming, and comforting. I really like it.
I started by taking one or two pumps and I could notice the gel-creme like texture. There was noticeable luminosity in the texture.
I started massaging my face and it felt so lightweight on the skin. It felt so easy to massage the cream onto the skin and within seconds it was absorbed by the skin.
There was no heaviness, stickiness, or awkward shine. It also added moisture to my skin and instantly nourished it.
As of first impressions, it was really going good. I used this in my night-time skincare routine and went to the bed. The next morning, there were visible breakouts on my face.
In just one night, it gave me pimples. So, unfortunately, I couldn’t use it any further to see how it goes as it didn’t work for my sensitive and acne-prone skin.
On the other hand, my mother doesn’t have sensitive skin and this Kaya Night Cream worked fine on her. I could notice the slight evenness and brightness on her skin. When I asked her about the experience on this cream, she said she really love using it and find it great for her skin. So, it does brighten ups and even out the skin.
So, if you are someone who doesn’t have skin sensitivity, you can give this a go. It might help you treating the unevenness but if you have got sensitive skin or acne-prone skin like me, this might not work for you.
Kaya Brightening Night Cream is a good lightweight gel-like cream that nourishes the skin, brightens up the skin, and even-out the skin up to some level. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work on my sensitive and acne-prone skin and resulted in breakouts. It is only good for non-sensitive skin people.
- Easy to massage in
- Nourishes the skin up to a little
- Brighten ups the skin
- Slightly even-outs the skin
- Not for sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Gave me breakouts
- No full ingredient list provided
So This was it for today. I hope you have found this post helpful. You can always connect with me on my Instagram – @niharikaverma95.
Have a Good Day! 😇
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95