Sale Alert for my readers-
- Nykaa Cosmetics - Up to 50% off + FREE Gift at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- Minimalist - Up to 10% off at Nykaa
- Colorbar - Up to 35% off + FREE Sheet Mask at Nykaa
Hello to All! 😊 Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year 2019 and Welcome to the first post of 2019 which is a DIY (Do it Yourself), a Homemade Facepack, a Besan Haldi Curd Face Pack, which will cure all of your skin problems.
I am talking about the “Besan (Gram Flour), Haldi (Turmeric), and Dahi (Curd) Face Pack“ which is the easiest, natural and ultimate solution to most of your skin problems be it Acne and Pimples, Pigmentation, Pimple Marks, Whiteheads, Open Pores, Clogged-Pores, Oil-Heads, Blackheads, Tanning, Uneven Skin Tone, Dullness or anything and I am sure you will be able to find these ingredients easily in your Kitchen. Let us get into the details of the Besan Haldi Face Pack, its recipe, and benefits.
The Besan Haldi Face Pack is an age-old face pack followed for a Problem-Free and Glowing Skin. I am sure you must have heard about besan and curd face packs from your parents or grandparents. You must be wondering why I am talking about such a common face pack which we all are aware of. But my motive is to Inform about this to the younger generation about the Besan Haldi Dahi face pack benefits who are struggling with skincare issues and I will be glad if any of you will be benefited from my post.
My Skin Type – Normal to Combination, Sensitive and Acne-Prone Skin.
Who Can use Besan Haldi Curd Face Pack?
This Besan Haldi Curd face pack is for all skin types be it Oily, Dry, Sensitive, and Acne-Prone Skin. Whether you are a Man or Woman, this is for you. Even if you have a history of skin disease or eczema like I do, you can use this. Even if you have problem-free skin, you still can use this to maintain healthy skin.
What all you need – Ingredients
- Besan (Gram Flour or Chick Pea Flour)
- Haldi (Turmeric) – In case you are having wild turmeric with you, you can go with that.
- Dahi (Curd) – If you are allergic to curd or are not comfortable with the smell of the curd, you can replace it with Raw Milk or Malai (Milk Cream). For me, curd works the best.
- One Drop of Pure/Sweet Almond Oil (Optional) – This is again a completely optional step. I would not suggest you go and buy this, especially for this pack. If you are having Sweet Almond Oil with you at your home, you can add one drop of it do your face pack.
Additional/Optional Ingredients – Most of the times we have Ingredients at our home, like which we can use in our DIYs-
- Orange Peel Powder
- Rose Water
Some people also like to add honey to their face packs. Similarly, I was having Orange Peel Powder with me so I added 1/4th of it to the total mixture. 😊 I won’t suggest you go and buy any optional Ingredient.
Benefits of Besan Haldi Dahi Face Pack?
The besan Haldi face pack benefits make it super interesting and a complete package for problem-free skin.
This homemade Besan Haldi Curd Face Pack is extremely beneficial if you are going through tanning, acne, pimples, marks, open pores, clogged pores, pigmentation, dullness, uneven skin tone, whiteheads, oil-heads, and blackheads.
From the first use, you will able to notice a difference in your skin. You will feel your skin is brighter, soft, clean and supple and after continuous usage, you will realize that besan face pack is working on your acne/pimples and pimple marks are fading off, your pigmentation is reducing, your skin is getting free from oil-heads and blackheads and you are having even-toned, nourished, smooth, glowing and healthy skin.
Not only this, including this Besan Haldi Curd face pack in your skincare routine will boost cell regeneration and will help in delaying early signs of aging. I myself feel the difference and I love it how it makes my skin soft and glowing.
When to use Besan Haldi Dahi Face Pack?
Usually, any scrub or face pack is advised to use after sunset or during your nighttime skincare routine i.e, before bed. But I use this Besan Haldi Curd face pack before my morning shower so that I can easily wash off the face pack. I find this the most comfortable way. 😉
Talking about the frequency, you can easily use this 2-3 or 3-4 times a week depending on your skin type. Either continuously for 2-3 days or on alternate days. But, do not use besan face pack daily as it may cause dryness if used on a daily basis. In fact, any face pack used daily can lead to dryness.
If you have Dry Skin, go for 2-3 times a week and if you have Oily Skin, you can use this 3-4 times a week.
How to Make Besan-Haldi Face Pack? – Recipe
What I do is, I prepare a good amount of Besan and Haldi Mixture and store it in a Jar in Fridge so that whenever I have to use it, all I need to do is add curd and almond oil drop to the mixture. And it is ready! Besan, Haldi, and Curd form a really good combination for a Pimple or Problem-free skin and I will suggest you do the same. 😊
- Take 4 tsp. of Besan (Gram Flour) and 3/4th tsp. of Haldi (Turmeric). Mix it well and store it in the jar. The proportion is completely optional. There are no scientific measurements to prepare the mixture. You can totally adjust the proportion as per your needs. The only thing to make sure is not to use an excess of turmeric as it may leave a yellow stain on your skin.
- Take 1 tsp. of the prepared Besan and Haldi mixture and mix it with the required amount of curd to make a paste-like consistency.
- Add 1 Drop of Sweet Almond Oil to the Besan, Haldi, Dahi Paste and Mix Well.
- And your Besan Dahi Face Pack is Ready
How to Apply/Use Besan Haldi Face Pack?
Always wash your face with a face wash before going for any exfoliation or face pack. Post cleansing your face, apply the prepared besan-Haldi face pack on dry skin and let it sit and dry for about 20-25 minutes.
Wash it off with lukewarm water in a soft, gentle and scrubbing motion. Make sure you are not speaking or making any facial expressions while the face pack is on your face. 😃
Post-Masking Skincare – Moisturize
Taking care of your skin post exfoliation or masking is a really important step that includes moisturizing. Never ever forget to moisturize your skin no matter what skin type you have.
After washing off the besan face pack, follow up with a toner if you are using it. I continue with my Plum Green Tea Toner.
Next, I follow up with my favorite moisturizer that is, Simple Light Hydrating Moisturizer.
So, this was it for today. I hope you have found this Homemade/DIY Besan Haldi Curd Face Pack useful. Don’t forget to share your views with me on my Instagram. 😍
Have a Good Day! 😇
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95