Sale Alert for my readers-
- FACES Canada - Flat 25% off + FREE Nail Enamel at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE MyGlamm Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- NEW at Nykaa - Nykaa Cosmetics Compact in 8 Shades
- Maybelline - NEW Shades of City Mini Palette + Up to 50% off at Nykaa
Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash with Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid is the first-ever face wash I tried that comes with a silicone massager cum dispenser. I have seen so many brands coming up with foaming cleansers which has this silicone massager on top so I kind of had this curiosity towards this massager.
If you have read my Mamaearth Charcoal Face Wash Review, you would know how I feel about this brand. Initially, when they launched into the market it was quite interesting to see a brand focusing on Mothers and Baby Care products. After Johnsons and Johnsons, this is the brand that targeted a similar audience in India.
But as I tried more and more Mamaearth Skincare Products, my interest in them kept swinging. Either their products were giving me breakouts or were not doing anything at all. I never had an amazing experience with Mamaearth Products.
You know how you mentally relate with products. Sometimes you just love a brand and sometimes you feel like you are not able to figure out why are you not connecting with this brand? I have similar feelings with Mamaearth. I do not love it. I do not hate it. Figure out lol!
Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash
Price: Rs.399/- for 150ml
Find more of my product reviews and recommendations at my Amazon Storefront.
Acne-prone skin needs tender loving care. Say hello to your new BFF, Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash crafted with the antibacterial goodness of tea tree and acne-fighting benefits of salicylic acid. Together they clear pore congestion, fight bacteria and control excess oil secretion. Acne and pimples won’t stand a chance. Gentle and effective, this extremely hardworking face wash comes with an in-built silicone brush for easy application. It’s gentle and at the same time enables deep penetration of the product for effective cleansing. Just pump, massage, and wash!
- Gently cleanses: Comes with the tender and loving caress of tea tree that keeps acne at bay by purifying the skin and soothing inflammation. Salicylic acid exfoliates the top layer, resulting in skin that’s visible clearer.
- Helps prevent acne: Clarifies pores and removes excess oil with the help of salicylic acid, thereby preventing acne, pimples, acne marks, and blemishes. And yes, it does all this without stripping the skin of its essential oils!
- Antibacterial: The combination of tea tree, neem, and salicylic acid kill bacteria while aloe vera heals and locks in moisture. You never have to worry about acne or pimples after this!
- Comes with a built-in brush: This foaming face wash comes with a silicone brush that is soft on the skin but tough on impurities. The soft bristles massage the skin and help in absorbing the ingredients to enhance your face-washing experience.
- Suitable for all skin types: This face wash is dermatologically tested. It has mild cleansers that are suitable for all skin types.
- Certified toxin-free: This natural face wash is made without harmful chemicals and is free of harmful toxins, parabens, sulfates, silicones, phthalates, and artificial colors. Mamaearth products are also cruelty-free.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Vera Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Sodium PCA, D- Panthenol, Cucumber Extract, Neem Oil, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance.
How to Use
- Wet your face and neck with water.
- Pump out the Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash and massage gently all over your face and neck with the help of a built-in soft brush to remove impurities.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Wash the silicone brush thoroughly with water to maintain regular hygiene.
Review – Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash
My Skin Type: Combination to Oily in Summers, Dry in Winters, Sensitive, and Acne-Prone Skin.
Packaging: It comes in a solid opaque bottle with a pump-based foam dispenser on top which is a silicone massager as well. It is further covered with a transparent plastic cap. Details like ingredients and expiry date are mentioned on the label.
Fragrance: It has a complete tea tree oil fragrance. If you have used tea tree oil or any skincare product with tea tree oil in it, you will be able to relate it. I liked the fragrance and didn’t irritate my senses.
Also Read: The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash Review
I start by dispensing the product directly on my face with the built-in silicone massager cum dispenser and slowly spread and massage the product on my skin with the same silicone massager. One I feel like it is time to wash, I use my fingers to clean to rub the foam on my skin in a nice gentle motion and wash it off.
It is easy to wash off and leaves clear oil-free skin with no trace of soapy or slippery layer behind. Even though there wasn’t much of a major dryness, I still feel that it can be a teeny-tiny bit drying if used day and night regularly. I either used it at night or on alternative days.
Talking about the silicone massager. It was, nice! It wasn’t bad but it didn’t do anything. At first, I really enjoyed it and was fascinated by it but later, since I didn’t see any purpose or benefits, I stopped using it. The tips of the silicone massager were soft and gentle. I feel like it is purely for a unique experience. No benefits as such.
Next, I wanted to see how it performs for my sensitive skin and if it actually targets acne and pimples and no, it didn’t do anything. Instead, I noticed teeny tiny pimples on my cheeks.
Not only this, I developed weird eye itching and I couldn’t figure out how and why. I had this doubt that is it because of this Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash so I stopped using it and my allergy disappeared too. Strange, really strange!
Turns out, Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash caused breakouts and eye allergy. I had a really great first impression of this Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash but later it got all ruined.
After all these experience, I am starting to develop second thoughts towards each and every Mamaearth Product I receive in PR. I personally do not feel like recommending Mamaearth especially if you have skin concerns.
Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash gave me a weird eye allergy and tiny breakouts. It did cleanse well by taking away all the sweat and oil but results in breakouts. The massager provided is purely for a unique experience. Doesn’t have any purposeful benefits. I quite liked it at first because it is unique and interesting but later, since I didn’t notice any benefits, I stopped using it. Can be a bit drying if used day and night and regularly.
- Removes oil and dirt
- Leaves face fresh and clean
- Silicone massager is soft and gentle on the skin
- Caused Breakouts and Eye Allergy
- Silicone Massager didn’t do anything beneficial
- Can be a bit drying if used day and night
So this was it for today. I hope you have found Mamaearth Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash Review Helpful.
Have a Good Day!
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95