Sale Alert for my readers-
- Nykaa Cosmetics - Up to 50% off + FREE Gift at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- Minimalist - Up to 10% off at Nykaa
- Colorbar - Up to 35% off + FREE Sheet Mask at Nykaa
Not everyone who prefers to have a non-surgical rhinoplasty in the UK is qualified. There are certain prerequisites that you need to pass through before you are considered a good candidate. It is important to consider all deciding factors, including your mental and emotional preparedness, before making a decision.
The popularity of non-invasive rhinoplasty significantly increases across the globe, giving hope to individuals who are not keen on surgery. This quick cosmetic procedure involves dermal filler injection under the skin to modify the contour or shape of the nose. It is perfect for minor tweaks to bring a more balanced harmony of the facial features.
What Makes you a Strong Candidate for Liquid Rhinoplasty?
The best candidates are people who wish to have a minor nasal adjustment without going under the knife and enduring a long recovery period. It is not ideal for patients who want major or drastic changes, such as reducing the nasal size.
The initial step is determining if you are qualified to undergo this cosmetic procedure. You can book an appointment in your chosen aesthetic clinic and sit down with a board-certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic professional who has extensive experience in this field.
1. Excellent Health Condition
If you are physically healthy and do not have any serious medical condition, you are a great candidate. Pregnant and lactating women are not allowed to get this treatment. Minors also need to wait until 18 years of age to undergo non-invasive rhinoplasty.
2. Crooked Nose
Injecting filler can alter the nasal tip to correct a twisted or crooked nose. The filler adds volume, giving your nose a balanced look and a lifted nose tip.
3. Dorsal Hump
If you have a dorsal hump that is very prominent from a profile view, non-invasive rhinoplasty can help you get a symmetrical nose. The filler works to smooth out the bump on the bridge.
Also, Read: Explaining Cosmetic Surgery: A Quick Guide
4. Saddle Nose
This deformity is characterized by an indentation or depression in the bridge of the nose. It is a result of cartilage inflammation in the nose that damages the supporting structure, leaving a deep depression.
Other reasons are autoimmune diseases that cause infection, impact or injury, aggressive surgery, and cocaine abuse. Filling the divots and dents instantly change the look of the nose.
Also Read: How Often Can I Get BOTOX Injections?
5. Residual issues of rhinoplasty
Liquid rhinoplasty is a low-risk alternative to revision rhinoplasty. It can quickly and safely address the not-so-effective outcome of the previous rhinoplasty. It is a good touch up to improve or revise the results of recent plastic surgery.
6. Realistic expectations
Having realistic views and expectations about the outcomes are crucial factors. It is a deciding factor that will push you forward or pull you back from your intention.
You need to expect the following:
- The result of non-invasive rhinoplasty is temporary. It will only last between 9-12 months, depending on the type of filler used.
- It does not resolve functional nasal issues like breathing problems.
- It will not reduce the size of your nose. It actually makes the nose a little larger because of the filling ingredient. The fillers work to refine the shape of the nose or make the bump a little less prominent. It only camouflages the hump, creating the illusion that your nose looks smaller. By having a smooth nose, your nose optically appears smaller and more in-keeping with your facial features.
- There are potential risks and complications involved in the procedure. Although they occur in rare cases only, being prepared will help you manage them when they happen. The danger of sudden blindness and skin death is present. Blindness happens when the blood vessel that leads to the eye is erroneously pricked during the injection treatment. Skin death happens due to gel clogging.
- You will experience side effects such as redness or tenderness of the injected areas, slight bruising, numbness, and swelling for a couple of days or more. If they continue for a prolonged period or become aggravated, seek your doctor’s help immediately.
What is the Recovery Time for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
It has no actual recovery period. You can return to your work or usual routine after the treatment. However, you need to avoid the following to mitigate the symptoms:
- Blood-thinning medicines like aspirin
- Strenuous workouts
Although this injectable procedure, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, is much safer than surgery, it is important to pick an expert to do it. Doing so lets you get an assurance of a quick and safe process and also expert tips about side effects and risk management. A doctor with experience is also more adept at helping you address possible complications. They can provide excellent recommendations on what options are best for you.
So this was it for today. I hope you have found reading about Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Helpful.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Have a Good Day!
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95