Sale Alert for my readers-
- New Launch at Nykaa - Elf Cosmetics with Flat 25% off
- Murad now available at Nykaa
- Lakme - 15% off + Buy5 Get3 on Sheetmasks at Nykaa
Beauty revolves around regular skincare and adequate balance in your diet. You are likely to experience frequent skin bumps, hair loss, and related issues in case of nutritional deficit. Also, it makes way for excessive inflammation and reduces the quality of your skin. To maintain an appealing body, you require much more than just the skin products loaded with chemicals. Try out natural beauty aids like herbs and supplements to curb the issues related to your skin. One of the best ways to enhance your beauty without any side-effects is the usage of CBD products and topicals like balms, salves, and creams.
Here are the top ways in which you can enhance your beauty using CBD extracts.
4 Ways to Use CBD for Skincare
- Regular Moisturization
Are you tired of experiencing dry and flaky skin that tends to break off much more than normal? If yes, then you need to replace your moisturizer with a natural and effective one. Adequate moisturization is essential to keep your skin healthy, flawless, and lustrous.
Also, it acts on the cellular level and locks the moisture inside your skin follicles. With better hydration, your skin is less likely to experience breakouts and reflects an appealing glow. You can consider the CBD edibles to keep your skin well-moisturized.
In case the ready-made CBD products fail to appeal to you, go for the DIY CBD Moisturizer devoid of any artificial chemicals. Cannabidiol acts on your skin and may cleanse the skin pores that block the oil flow inside your skin cells.
Also Read: 8 Natural Oils That Are Good For Your Skin
How To Use?
- Get your hands on the ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, glycerin, and CBD Oil. You might also consider the aloe vera gel for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Put in some shea butter and coconut oil in a bowl and heat the mixture.
- Once the mixture heats up, you need to add the other ingredients like glycerine, CBD Oil, and aloe vera gel.
- Blend the mixture to transform the consistency into a creamy one and store it for a few hours.
- Graceful Aging Aid
Aging is an inevitable phenomenon and requires some extra effort in the long run. You need a skincare routine to enhance the skin texture and keep the signs of aging at bay. Some signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes can deteriorate your skin quality.
Also, it reduces your appeal and might take a toll on the skin-barrier mechanisms. It makes you prone to skin diseases and makes way for frequent forehead lines, blemishes, and pigmentation. Try to use supplements like CBD to reduce the effects of aging on your body.
All you need to do is prepare a reliable CBD product or use the ones already available.
How To Use?
- Prepare the CBD-Infused night cream to tackle age-related skin issues. Get your hands on the lavender oil, cypress, and geranium essential oils.
- Mix all the ingredients and add a few drops of rosemary oil for the attractive fragrance.
- Shake the mixture and blend it for a while to achieve the creamy texture suitable for usage.
- May Curb Acne
Do you experience frequent breakouts and acne issues without any significant reasons? Skin inflammation might occur due to a variety of reasons. Everything leads to acne troubles, from excessive exposure to polluting agents to the onset of the menstrual cycle. You need to incorporate a natural herb into your routine for acne prevention.
With frequent exposure to the dirt and other agents, your skin pores clog and initiate an inflammatory reaction. Further, the bacterial reservoir in your skin, namely P.acnes, also replicates faster, leading to excess acne. You can use the CBD products to curb bacterial replication and cleanse your skin pores in no time.
How To Use?
- Get your hands on the basic ingredients like Vitamin E, Almond oil, Beeswax, and Coconut Oil. Also, make sure to fetch an authentic CBD oil for acne protection.
- Mix all the ingredients and warm them for a few minutes. Further, blend the warm mixture till it achieves the right consistency.
- Store your CBD-infused night cream in a cool and dry place for maximum benefits in the long run.
Along with the dry skin, you are likely to experience chapped and flaky lips more often. That’s when the CBD-infused lip balm comes to your rescue with adequate hydration effects. Also, you need to keep your lips away from dehydration for the soft and smooth texture.
Most people experience lip bleeding due to excessive dryness and dehydration issues. However, you can enhance your lip texture using simple yet effective CBD recipes.
How To Use?
- Gather ingredients like coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter before starting the preparation. Also, try to fetch the lavender essential oil for the appealing fragrance.
- Heat the ingredients for a while and cool them down afterward. Place the mixture in a small container and allow it to settle.
- Apply the mixture on your lips before going to bed for optimum moisturization.
Summing Up –
When it comes to enhancing your beauty, natural supplements, and herbs work the best. You can use natural herbs like cannabis to transform your appearance into an attractive one. Also, it preps your skin for the environmental hazards that you experience regularly. Prepare your DIY CBD-Infused recipes to curb the issues related to your skin. You can use the CBD products to treat acne, blemishes, signs of aging, and chapped lips. Try to moisturize your skin using the CBD-infused lotions that hydrate and manage your skin without any hassles.
So this was it for today. I hope you have found reading about ways to include CBD in your Skincare Routine Helpful.
Which is your favorite way to incorporate CBD in your Skincare Routine? Would love to know in the comments below.
Have a Good Day!
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95