Sale Alert for my readers-
- Nykaa Cosmetics - Up to 50% off + FREE Gift at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- Minimalist - Up to 10% off at Nykaa
- Colorbar - Up to 35% off + FREE Sheet Mask at Nykaa
Everyone loves coffee. No Doubt! Its aroma attracts you towards it. Isn’t it? Some are conscious about the level of intake while for some, they can’t function without having a cup of coffee. 😃 Coffee, not only as a beverage but it is also widely used in skin care industry because of the multiple benefits it has for the skin. You will find coffee as the main ingredient in a lot of face scrubs, face packs or masks, and even in facial kits.
Coffee is such a great ingredient when it comes to skincare. Not only for your face but coffee, as an exfoliator, can be used on scalp and body as well to enhance circulation.
Coffee is rich in antioxidants and loaded with benefits and everyone with any skin type can use it for their beauty routine. That’s the reason coffee is considered a healthy ingredient for skincare.
One of my favorite Coffee Scrub Available in Market is from SkinYoga.
Before I move on to how you can make coffee scrub or coffee mask easily, let me share some amazing benefits coffee has for your skin when you use it as your face scrub or face mask.
Benefits of Coffee Face Scrub and Coffee Face Mask
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Skin Tightening
- Brightens up the Skin making it Radiant and Glowing
- Improves Skin Texture
- Removes Tan
- Removes Dead Cells
- Results in Smooth and Soft Skin
- Improves the Health of Skin Cells
- Has Great Anti-Aging Effects
- Reduces Inflation, Redness, and Puffy Eyes
There are a lot of ingredients which you can mix with coffee to make scrub or mask. It all depends on your choice or the ingredient which suits your skin. Most importantly, choose ingredient which is easily available at home. As this is a homemade recipe, it is important that ingredients can be found easily at your home.
To make the Coffee Scrub, go for an oil base such as Coconut Oil or Olive Oil. To Make Coffee Mask, use Curd or Raw Milk to form Paste.
Coffee Face/Body Scrub and Coffee Face Mask Ideas
- Coffee and Coconut Oil Scrub
- Coffee and Olive Oil Scrub
- Coffee, Sugar, and Coconut Oil Scrub
- Coffee, Oats, and Coconut Oil Scrub
- Coffee and Curd Face Mask
- Coffee and Raw Milk Face Mask
- Coffee, Cocoa Powder, and Curd Face Mask
DIY – Coffee and Curd/Raw Milk Face Mask and Scrub for Radiant and Glowing Skin
- Nescafe or your favorite Coffee Powder Brand
- Fresh Curd or Raw Milk as per your choice
- Vitamin E Capsule Oil (Optional)
How to Make Coffee and Curd/Raw Milk Face Scrub and Mask
- Take half a teaspoon of coffee powder.
- Add 1 Capsule of Vitamin E Oil (Optional).
- Mix it with Fresh Curd or Raw Milk to form the paste. Keep the consistency normal. Neither thick nor runny so that it can be easily applied to the face.
- Keep the mask on face for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off gently with round motions so that Coffee Granules can work as an exfoliator.
- Follow up with Paraben-Free Moisturizer.
Benefits of Face Mask and Face Scrub with Coffee
- It is for All Skin Types – No matter if you have dry, oily, sensitive or acne-prone skin. This will suit your skin.
- Moisturizes your skin – Both curd or milk, and coffee granules leave a nice layer of moisture on your skin making it soft and supple.
- Brightens up your skin – From the first use, your skin will get a nice, radiant, and bright glow which you can notice easily after wash.
- Removes Dead Skin – Coffee Granules working as an exfoliator gently removes your dead skin revealing fresh and healthy skin.
- Enhances Glow – Coffee Mask reduces the dullness and brings on the nice, natural, and healthy glow to your skin.
So this was all for today. I hope you have found this post Interesting and Helpful. Share your views in the comments below. 😍
Have a Good Day! 😇
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95