Sale Alert for my readers-
- FACES Canada - Flat 25% off + FREE Nail Enamel at Nykaa
- Take the MyGlamm survey and get FREE MyGlamm Lipstick + ₹500 Gift Card + 275 MyGlamm Points
- NEW at Nykaa - Nykaa Cosmetics Compact in 8 Shades
- Maybelline - NEW Shades of City Mini Palette + Up to 50% off at Nykaa
How to remove blackheads? Each and every person worry about this. Who doesn’t want blackheads free skin? I am sure each one of you searched this question on the Internet. Well, there are so many methods that claim to remove blackheads. Some works and some not! Getting blackhead removal treatment at the salon is a painful journey and doing all this at home through steam and scrub is time taking process. So, in this post, I am introducing Deep Cleansing Nose Strips from the HipHop Skincare range.
Price: Rs.90/- for 3 Strips
How to use:
- Thoroughly clean the face with water, ensuring that the skin is free from any cosmetic or other skin treatment. Wet nose area, thoroughly with clean warm water.
- Please note that strips will not adhere if the skin is dry. With dry hands open the nose strip sachet and peel the stir away from the liner.
- Apply the strip with the shiny side down on the nose taking care to smooth out any bubbles or creases. Allow the strip to dry naturally for about 10 to 15 mins.
- You should feel the strip is stiff as it dries. Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave it on for a slightly longer or shorter period.
- Use one to 2 times per week, leaving a 3 days interval between use.
- Carefully start to peel the strip from two ends towards the middle. If it is too firmly attached or painful to remove, wet the area thoroughly until strip is easy to remove. If there is any residue, rinse it off with water.
My Take on This Product
Note that it will not work if your skin is dry or water is not warm enough to produce the heat inside the strip.
I pulled out the strip from the packet and applied it carefully covering my nose and waited for at least half-hour. Make sure no air bubble is left when you apply the strip.
I’ll suggest you give a gentle massage to your nose with your fingertips in a circular motion so that strips stick to your nose perfectly. I was totally comfortable with the strip. No irritation or discomfort.
After half an hour, I started removing the strip from both sides and saw each and every black/whitehead was on the strips with all those oil heads. Just a single strip and all your blackheads are gone!
- Totally Effective
- 100% positive results
- No harmful effects
- Availability can be a problem
Have a Good Day.
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95