Sale Alert for My Readers (Web Hosting) -
- Start your own blog with Chemicloud (On Sale) - Free Domain
I don’t use any foundation or Heavy Compact in my daily use. I have Maybelline’s dream liquid mousse foundation and clear glow compact. But i use them only on special events.
So in true sense Grooming boost-up your confidence. Keep it simple. Use of any foundation or compact or even blushers and eye-shadow in daily use will make you look Over.
Try Grooming yourself instead of polishing yourself with makeup. If You’ll love yourself, you’ll stay motivated.
Some tips for Good healthy Skin:
- Drink at-least 2 liters. of water. More in morning and day, less in night.
- Use sunscreen whenever you go out.
- Wash your face 3 times a day. (My favorites are Vico Foam Base, Clean and Clear). I use Facia too once in a week.
- Try washing your face with oatmeal. Take some oatmeal in your palm, mix it with droplets of water, massage it on your face. You’ll notice change.
- Use Rice and Curd Facepack once in a week. Grind some rice in a grinder. Make a paste with half teaspoon of Rice Powder and curd. Add water according to your consistency of paste. Keep this paste for 2–3 minutes in fridge so that powder can absorb Curd. Apply this facepack for 20 minutes and then wash it while scrubbing. I am sure you’ll notice change.
The Pink Velvet Blog is now on Telegram. Click Here to Join and get the latest blog post updates and sale alerts directly to your Telegram Inbox.
Join me on My Instagram for more - @niharikaverma95